Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Permit to Publish an Advertisement for an Educational Center

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables educational centers to obtain the approval of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education to publish promotional advertisements for the services provided by the center.

Online Instructions

Additional Information 

Was this service helpful?