The General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to pensioners to request a contributor certificate.
- Login to the Online Services Portal for Individuals using your Hukoomi credentials.
- Select certificate type then fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Click on “Submit” to send your request.
- Visit the Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters.
- Request a Pensioner Certificate and provide any required information to get the service.
- The applicant should be registered in Hukoomi.
- This service requires one working day to be completed.
- The service can be accessed from GRSIA mobile app.
- You can get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.
No fees are required for this service.