Civil and military pensioners may submit a request to the General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) to print a pensioner card through which they can get the services available via the discount program provided by GRSIA.
- Login to the Online Services Portal for Individuals using your National Authentication System “Tawtheeq” credentials.
- Choose “Request Pension Card” from “Pensioners Services” list, and fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Attach personal photo, then click on “Submit” to send the request.
- Visit the Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters.
- Request a “Pension Card” and submit a personal photo along with the required information to get the service.
No fees are required for this service.
- The applicant should be registered in the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq”.
- This service requires three working day to be completed.
- This service can be obtained online 24/7 or through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available around the clock.
Was this service helpful?