Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Ownership Transfer of Fishing Ship or Boat License

  • Fees- QR200
  • Last Updated 29 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Transportation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Owners of fishing ships and boats may submit a request to the Fisheries Department to transfer the ownership of fishing boats to other owners. This is made in collaboration with the Ministry of Transport (MOT).

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Fisheries Department or its office.
  • Submit the following documents:
    • Approval of MOT on ownership transfer of fishing ship
    • Original fishing licenses of all fishermen on the ship
    • Original license of current fishing ship or boat
    • Copy of QID of current ship or boat owner
    • Copy of QID of new owner
    • Valid Small Craft Registration Certificate under name of new owner (issued by MOT)
    • Fish Export Card (if any)

Service Center

  • Fisheries Department – Al Mansour Tower – Old Salata
  • Office of the Fisheries Department – Al Khor branch

Additional Information

  • Both the seller and the buyer shall attend in person to sign the ship assignment form only.
  • This service can be obtained immediately, except for the procedures carried out by MOT.


Applicable fees are as follows:

  • Ownership transfer of wooden fishing ship or fishing boat: QR200
  • Ownership transfer of non-wooden fishing ship: QR500

Was this service helpful?