Companies and government entities may submit a request to the Technical Support Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority “Authority” to ask for or offer the recycling the excavated and asphaltic waste materials.
This service is designed for collecting data and information about the surplus excavated material available from Ashghal projects, other external projects or through the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) and making it available for recycling within Ashghal projects.
Three particular categories of specialists are expected to access this service:
- Ashghal projects managers and engineers.
- Projects managers and engineers in Ashghal Project Managing Companies (PMCs).
- External Bodies (such as the Ministry of Municipality and Environment) which may have excess material to be used in Ashghal projects.
- Click on “Offer Recycled Material” above the displayed table or check the materials mentioned in the table, then click on “Request”.
- Login to the service to request or offer recycling materials.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information
- Attach site location (by Google Maps) illustrating the site coordinates and location of stockpile on it.
- Click on “Submit”.
- If the request is approved, an email is sent to the applicant.
- For more information, please check the FAQs section on Ashghal website or call Ashghal Contact Center at: 188 or 44951111.
Was this service helpful?