This service provides the employer with the ability to apply for renewal of a registered and effective secondment work permit for a worker from another establishment for an additional period and obtain the approval of the current employer.
- Open “Renewal of Full-Time Secondment and Part-Time Work Permit” service, then then click on “Apply”.
- Select “QFC, Establishment Portal, Government Entities” from the ‘Login Method’ list.
- Log in to the National Authentication System ‘Tawtheeq’ using a smart card.
- Enter all the required details.
- Confirm the details and submit the application.
Service conditions and requirements:
- A smart card to verify the identity of the person authorized in the establishment to use the service through the National Authentication System “Tawtheeq”.
- The establishment to which the worker is seconded must be subject to the provisions of Labor Law No. 14 of 2004 AD.
- The establishment's registry must be valid.
- There is no ban on the establishment.
- The period of temporary secondment work licenses shall not exceed a maximum of six months.
- There should be no other requests of the same type are still under process.
- The period of the temporary secondment work permit after renewal shall not exceed the expiry date of the worker’s residence.
- The Ministry of Labour may authorize the recruiter to allow expatriate workers to another employer to work for him for a period not exceeding six months, renewable for another similar period.
- An effective secondment work permit for the worker to the establishment submitting the request within the period allowed for renewal.
- Service Submission Timings: Sunday to Thursday, from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
There are fees for this service, which will be activated upon the issuance of the decision with the required fees.
Was this service helpful?