Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Nursery Permit for Govt and Semi Govt Entities

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience


A request may be submitted to the Family Affairs Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA), to issue a nursery permit for a government or semi government entity, in accordance with the provisions of Law No.1 of 2014 Regulating the Activities of Nursery Schools.

Online Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Family Affairs Department at MADLSA.

Attach the following documents:

  • Copy of QID of permit requester and authorized signatories
  • Copy of QID and academic qualification of nursery principal


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

You can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?