Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Reports, Manuals & Notifications

Third Party Claims (Car Accidents) from Ashghal

  • Last Updated 12 Apr, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Transportation
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Individuals, companies and government entities may submit an online request to the Roads Operations and Maintenance of the Assets Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority "Ashghal" to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) in order to release a vehicle from the Ministry of Interior following a traffic accident affecting an Ashghal asset.

Online Instructions:

  • Login to Ashghal Customer Zone Portal, then click on "Apply".
  • Fill in the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Driving license/Qatari ID
    • Car registration
    • Police accident report
    • Damage estimate
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • Ashghal shall conduct an inspection to verify the damaged assets. This may or may not be the same as what is noted in the police accident report.
  • If damage to an Ashghal asset is found, an invoice will be issued. Once this is paid in full, either personally or through insurance, Ashghal will issue you an NOC. If no Ashghal asset damage is found on site, an NOC will be issued directly.
  • For more information, please check the FAQs section on Ashghal website or call Ashghal Contact Center at: 188 or 44951111.

Was this service helpful?