Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request No Objection Certificate to Issue Driving License

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Transportation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

You can register online an No Objection Certificate (NOC) to allow a sponsored person to complete license application procedures in the Traffic Department.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Traffic Services" then "Driving License NOC".
  • Enter the NOC request details in "Request Details" page.
  • Enter the sponsored person QID or visa number in the specified box.
  • Select the required driving license category (motorbike, car, bus).
  • Select the required approval (Issue New license or Replace Lost License).
  • Click on "Confirm" after reviewing request details.
  • To issue another NOC, click on "New Entry" and repeat the mentioned steps.

Was this service helpful?