CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Academic Services

Request 'New Student Enrollment' Certificate

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience


You may submit a request to the Evaluation Affairs section at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) to obtain a "new student enrollment" certificate.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form.
  • Attach QID copy (for Qataris), and copies of the passport and QID (for non-Qataris).
  • Submit the application form and attachments.

Service Center

Government Services Complex - MOEHE Evaluation Affairs Section.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?