Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Roads, Buildings, and Construction

Request Moving Abnormal Loads

  • Fees- QR5000
  • Last Updated 11 Apr, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent

Service Description

Individuals, companies and government entities may submit a request to the Roads Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Department of the Assets Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority “Ashghal” to move abnormal loads.

Ashghal Roads Maintenance Department provides no objection for the movement of the specified abnormal load from origin to destination provided that the terms and conditions outlined by Ashghal are adopted.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Ashghal Customer Zone Portal, then click on "Apply".
  • Fill in the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Commercial Registration (CR) of shipping company
    • Load specification documents
    • Suggested routine plan
    • Service request form, signed and filled out in the relevant section.
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information


A fee of QR5000 applies.

Was this service helpful?