Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Municipal Services

Request Modification, Division or Unification of Plots

  • Last Updated 27 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2G
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Government and semi government entities may request the modification, division, unification or division and unification of a plot or more earlier allocated to them to build up a school, hospital, power station, mosque or other service projects.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit request from entity requesting the service to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach layout of plot earlier allocated.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires two months to be completed if the plot is registered and 7-9 months if it is not registered.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?