Owners of farms and estates may submit a request to the Assistant Undersecretary for Agricultural Affairs and Fisheries Office at the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change to receive loans in order to buy livestock (sheep), upon the specified terms and regulations.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to Office of the Assistant Undersecretary for the Agriculture and Fish Resources Affairs.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of QID of farm owner/estate owner
- Copy of farm ownership card/estate license
Assistant Undersecretary for Agricultural Affairs and Fisheries Office, Al Mansour Tower (Old Salata)
- In case of rejection and not meeting the terms, the applicant is notified via SMS.
- If the application is approved, the technical opinion is adopted and a letter is prepared to Qatar Development Bank with a survey report and loan disbursement approval attached.
- This service requires seven days to be completed in order to grant the required approvals.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?