Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Fisheries Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to issue permits for fish farms concerned with aquafarming at sea or land.
- Visit the headquarters of the Fisheries Department.
- Attach the following documents:
- Farm ownership certificate or land lease contract
- Copy of QID of project owner
- Authorization for the person completing the permit procedures
- Photo of the site along with geographical maps and coordinates
- Copy of the environmental permit
- Technical study for the categories (B/C)
- Economic case study for the projects in the categories (B/C)
Headquarters of the Fisheries Department- Al Mansour Tower
A fee of QR2,000 applies.
- In case the request is rejected, the competent employee informs the applicant of rejection via a phone call or an SMS, with the possibility of providing the applicant with an official letter clarifying the reasons for rejection, if requested.
- MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires three days to be completed, except for the procedures of the Environmental Affairs Department.
- You can check the service information on MME website.
Was this service helpful?