Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Agricultural Services

Request Licensing Feed Production Project Using Processed Sewage Water

  • Last Updated 01 Dec, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain a permit for feed production project using processed sewage water in the registered farms.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Letter from farm owner to request establishing the project, addressed to the Agricultural Affairs Department
    • If the farm is government and rented: Copy of QID of farm owner or tenant
    • If the farm is government and rented to a company: Copy of establishment ID and commercial registration
    • In case of representative: Authorization from farm owner to carry out licensing procedures
    • QID of representative
    • Environmental permit, issued from the Environmental Assessment Department
    • If the project is existing, provide the following details:
      • Sources of water and energy
      • Adopted irrigation systems
      • Water consumption rate
      • Adopted marketing methods
    • If the project is new and has not started yet: Provide economic feasibility study and preliminary layouts for the project

Service Center

Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata

Additional Information

  • The farm shall be registered.
  • There shall be no violations against the farm.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?