Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain a permit for feed production project using processed sewage water in the registered farms.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.
- Attach the following documents:
- Letter from farm owner to request establishing the project, addressed to the Agricultural Affairs Department
- If the farm is government and rented: Copy of QID of farm owner or tenant
- If the farm is government and rented to a company: Copy of establishment ID and commercial registration
- In case of representative: Authorization from farm owner to carry out licensing procedures
- QID of representative
- Environmental permit, issued from the Environmental Assessment Department
- If the project is existing, provide the following details:
- Sources of water and energy
- Adopted irrigation systems
- Water consumption rate
- Adopted marketing methods
- If the project is new and has not started yet: Provide economic feasibility study and preliminary layouts for the project
Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
- The farm shall be registered.
- There shall be no violations against the farm.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?