Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Request Installment Payment

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


The General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to contributors in duty to enable them to request installment payment.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the Online Services Portal for Individuals using your Hukoomi credentials.
  • Select required request from Purchase Request list.
  • Select required installments from Remaining Installments list.
  • Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
  • Attach installment payment slip.
  • Click on “Calculate”.
  • Tick the data validity agreement’s checkbox in case of agreeing on the inputs and results or click on “Recalculate” to edit.
  • Click on “Submit” to send your request.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters.
  • Submit installment payment slip to get the service.

Service Center

Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters (Check Google Maps)

Additional Information

  • The applicant should be registered in Hukoomi.
  • The availability of purchased past service installments is required for the contributor.
  • This service requires one business day only to be completed.
  • The service can be accessed from GRSIA mobile app.
  • You can get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
  • For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?