- Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System.
- Submit the form and attach the following documents:
- QID card copy
- Certificate of real estate registration proving that there is no owned property
- Proof of non-marriage (for single Qatari women)
- Salary certificate from employer
- Copy of title deed printed on both sides and plans in case of property possession
Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.
Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Social Development and Family (View Google Maps).
No fees are required for this service.
- The user should have a smart card to use this service.
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years at least, and this condition also applies on widowed and divorced women who exceeded that age and have no kids.
- The applicant and his/her breadwinner shouldn’t have a suitable housing to be able to get a housing under a loan.
- Kindly check Article (6) in Cabinet Resolution No. (17) of 2007 regarding priorities and conditions to usufruct from housing regulation.
Was this service helpful?