Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Loans & Funds

Request Housing under a Loan for a Widowed Woman with Children

  • Fees- No
  • Last Updated 08 Aug, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service allows widowed women with children to submit a request online to get a suitable housing under a loan, in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.

Online Instructions

  • Log in using your smart card to the National Authentication System.
  • Submit the form and attach the following documents:
    • QID card copy
    • Copy of death certificate of husband and determination of heirs and the deceased husband's ID card
    • Copies of children's birth certificates or QID cards
    • Salary certificate from employer or salary certificate from husband's employer
    • Proof of non-marriage certificate
    • Certificate of real estate registration in the determination of property

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.

Service Location

Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Social Development and Family (View Google Maps). 


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user should have a smart card to use this service.
  • The applicant’s age should be 35 years at least, and this condition also applies on widowed and divorced women who exceeded that age and have no kids.
  • The widow should have children from her deceased husband.
  • The widow should not have a place for residence that has been owned to her after her husband’s death.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services