- Log in using your smart card to the National Authentication System.
- Submit the form and attach the following documents:
- QID card copy
- Copy of death certificate of husband and determination of heirs and the deceased husband's ID card
- Copies of children's birth certificates or QID cards
- Salary certificate from employer or salary certificate from husband's employer
- Proof of non-marriage certificate
- Certificate of real estate registration in the determination of property
Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.
Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Social Development and Family (View Google Maps).
No fees are required for this service.
- The user should have a smart card to use this service.
- The applicant’s age should be 35 years at least, and this condition also applies on widowed and divorced women who exceeded that age and have no kids.
- The widow should have children from her deceased husband.
- The widow should not have a place for residence that has been owned to her after her husband’s death.
- This service can also be obtained via Amerni Qatar mobile app.
Was this service helpful?