This service allows a Qatari woman who is married to a non-Qatari man to submit a request online to get a suitable housing under a loan, in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.
- Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System, after selecting the “Citizens Housing Department” from the “E-Services & E-Forms” list, and clicking on “Apply” in the service information page.
- Submit the form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of QID cards (for husband and wife)
- Copy of the marriage contract or proof of marriage
- Salary certificate from the employer of wife or a bank guarantee if there is no income
- Copies of children's birth certificates or QID cards
- Copy of the approval of the Ministry of Interior for the marriage of non-Qatari
Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.
Citizens Housing Department of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA) (View Google Maps)
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?