Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Loans & Funds

Request Housing under a Loan for a Qatari Woman Married to a Non-Qatari Man

  • Fees- No
  • Last Updated 08 Aug, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service allows a Qatari woman who is married to a non-Qatari man to submit a request online to get a suitable housing under a loan, in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.

Online Instructions

  • Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System.
  • Submit the form and attach the following documents:
    • Copy of QID cards (for husband and wife)
    • Copy of the marriage contract or proof of marriage
    • Salary certificate from the employer of wife or a bank guarantee if there is no income
    • Copies of children's birth certificates or QID cards
    • Copy of the approval of the Ministry of Interior for the marriage of non-Qatari

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.

Service Location

Ministry of Social Development and Family (View Google Maps).


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?