Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Loans & Funds

Request Housing under a Loan for a Divorced Woman

  • Fees- No
  • Last Updated 08 Aug, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service allows divorced Qatari women to submit a request online to get a suitable housing under a loan, in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.

Online Instructions

  • Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System.
  • Fill out and submit the application form and attach the following documents:
    • QID card copy
    • Copy of birth certificates of children
    • Divorce document copy
    • Salary certificate from employer
    • Proof of non-marriage
    • Certificate of real estate registration determination of property (in case of a divorced woman with no children)

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out the application form, and submit it along with the necessary attachments mentioned above.

Service Location

Ministry of Social Development and Family (View Google Maps). 


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user should have a smart card to use this service.
  • The applicant’s age should be 35 years at least, and this condition also applies on widowed and divorced women who exceeded that age and have no kids.
  • The applicant must have been divorced for five years at the time of application (divorced with children), in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.
  • Kindly check Article 4 of Cabinet Resolution No. (3) of 2008 to specify conditions and terms for usufruct of housing regulation.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services