Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Must Knows

Request General Services from Ministry of Interior

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables individuals, both citizens and residents, to submit a notice to the Community Policing Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) about the following services:

  • Traffic Signboards
  • Service Signboards
  • Security and Safety Measures
  • Dangerous Curve
  • Dangerous Intersection
  • Exposed Electricity
  • Boosting General Services
  • Water Pools

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Click on “Community Policing Services” then “General Services”.
  • Select the requested service, then fill out the required details and add an image (if available).
  • Review the request details then email it to the Community Policing Department.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card and be registered in Metrash to use the service.
  • The service delivery duration is based on the process followed by the Community Policing Department.
  • The applicant is contacted on his/her cell phone to discuss his/her request and notify him/her of its status.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?