The General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides this service to individuals to enable them to submit a request to apply for “Not Getting Pension” certificate.
- Enter personal details such as the name and QID number.
- Select the number of copies.
- Determine the delivery method (Collect from GRSIA premises).
- Attach the QID.
- Add any remarks if necessary in the “Comments” box.
- Tick the data validity agreement’s checkbox.
- Click on “Submit” to apply for the service.
- Visit the Customer Service at GRSIA headquarters.
- Provide the required details and documents to get the service.
- The entered name must be identical to the name in the attached Qatari ID.
- While uploading the QID, kindly note the following considerations:
- Allowed file types are (.pdf |.jpg |.jpeg |.gif |.png).
- File size should be less than (5 MB).
- The delivery duration of this service is one (1) business day only.
- This service can be accessed from GRSIA mobile app.
- You can also get this service through the Customer Service from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For any inquiries or assistance, please contact the Call Center at (183) which is available round the clock.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?