Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request for Engineering Inspection on the Housing of People in Need

  • Last Updated 12 Jan, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service allows the beneficiaries of provisions of Law No. (1) Of 1964 to Establish Council Housing and its amendments, to submit a request online to do maintenance, demolition and reconstruction of council housing for those in need of state-owned property, in accordance with Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.

Online Instructions

  • Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System, after selecting one of the two options: Applicant is Deceased or Applicant is Alive.
  • Submit the form and attach the following documents:
    • QID card copy
    • Full address of the house and the name of the main beneficiary


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user should have a smart card to use this service.

Was this service helpful?