Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Request for Transfer / Retraction of Transfer from Official Gazette

  • Last Updated 18 Aug, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Justice
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service allows you to request transfer or retraction of transfer from the annual subscription of the Official Gazette through e-services on the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) website.

Online Instructions


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • In case the annual subscription to the Official Gazette has been paid and any number of the Official Gazette has been received, it can only transfer the subscription and not retract.
  • An applicant can only undo the subscription while no number of the Official Gazette has been received.
  • To obtain the service, an applicant must not have received any number of the Official Gazette.
  • This service is available 7 days a week.
  • This service is available for persons with disabilities.

Was this service helpful?