Owners of drug stores and pharmacies may submit a request to the Inspection & Narcotics Section of the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department to approve the final closure of a health pharmaceutical facility if the required conditions are met.
- Letter addressed to the director of the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department to close the health facility.
- Copy of facility license
- Qatari ID of owner
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Security Systems
- NOC from bank
- NOC from Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- NOC from Civil Defense
- NOC from Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP)
- Submit facility official stamp.
After the documents are reviewed, the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department issues a No Objection Letter to close the facility.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?