Live fatwas service via the direct conversation (chat) program enables visitors of Islam Web website to ask their questions in the live chat page so that muftis can immediately answer them, using the Islam Web Fatwa Encyclopedia.
This service is aimed at quickly responding to the inquiries of visitors, reaching a larger segment of the Website visitors and reducing pressure on both the system and the Fatwa team.
- Click on “Live Fatwas” in the homepage sub-menu to access the Live Fatwas Page “Chat”.
- Write the visitor name and the question that needs to be answered in the relevant fields.
- Click on “Start Chat” so a mufti can immediately answer your question.
No fees are required for this service.
- This service is currently available only on the Arabic interface of Islam Web website.
- Questions are received from Sunday to Thursday, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, and all week from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, according to Mecca time.
- You can browse fatwas by clicking on “View By Subject”, “Fatwa of the Week”, and “Selected Fatwa”.
- The “Enter Question” feature in the English interface allows you to submit one question daily, whereas in the Arabic interface, it enables you to browse fatwas upon writing keywords in the text box.
- If you wish to get a response for your inquiries without visiting the website, you can send an SMS on 92142, as an Ooredoo or Vodafone subscriber.
Was this service helpful?