Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pets and Animal Services

Request Extension of Import Permit for Animals or Feed

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner


Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Animal Resources Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to extend the previously approved permits to import animals and feed.

Online Instructions

• Select user login type to “Health Certificate Service”, then enter the required details and click on “Login”.
• Under “Extend Import Permits”, enter permit number and reason for extension.
• Select duration, then click on “Submit”.

Was this service helpful?