Companies may submit a request to the Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department at Ministry of Transport and Communications to obtain a certificate for exemption from the minimum safe manning certificate requirements.
The exemption certificate is granted for the ship under special circumstances according to the department's view. The ship may be exempted from one of the staff members registered in the minimum safe manning certificate.
- Submit a formal letter from the company directed to department's director.
- Attach a copy of the crew list on the deck.
- Provide other supporting documents (if any).
- Submit the application, along with the required documents, to Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department to be studied.
The Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department at MOTC (Check Google Maps).
- This service takes around 2 days to be completed.
- For more details about the procedures of the service, please click here.
- For more information, please call at :) +974) 40451501/40451500, Fax :) +974) 40452234, P.O. Box: 23024 Doha, Qatar, e-mail: email@example.com.
Was this service helpful?