The e-service certification process is designed to enhance the security and quality of online services and embed a standardized set of controls that encourage secure systems development.
Compliance of a system or service’s development in alignment with these controls is assessed by independent, accredited, service providers through evidence-based audits.
As part of the National Information Security Compliance Framework (NISCF), all agencies are required to have e-services certified prior to deployment into operations.
- Complete the SSQA Assessment Scope Questionnaire available from the Compliance and Data Protection Department (CDP) Website Library.
- Log in to the CDP Portal entering the username and password.
- Attach the required documents available on CDP Portal.
- Submit your application and pay appropriate fees.
- New applicants will need to register a new account before continuing with the application process.
- For more information about how to get advisory service provider accreditation, please visit CDP Portal.
- For any inquires, email the CDP Department on CDP@motc.gov.qa.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Submission of application to register in certification program: QR10,000
- Issuance of certification: QR20,000
Was this service helpful?