This service enables establishments to submit a request to the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to obtain a permit to enter Hamad port from Qatar Ports Management Company (QPMC).
- Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
- Click on "Security Permits Services" and select "Issue New Permit".
- Fill out the required information in “Application Data” page.
- Attach the required documents in "Attachments" page.
- Review the inserted data and confirm its validity in "Summary" page.
- Click on "Send" to confirm sending the request.
- Fill in the application form by entering all the required information, then print it out.
- Submit your request to MOI.
The applicant should fill out all data and QPMC has the right to reject any application when it considers such refusal as justifiable.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?