Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request Entire Boundary Permit

  • Fees- QR 100 for opening file.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


Individuals, companies, and institutions can apply to Development & Building Permits Section at Technical Affairs Department to request a permit to build an entire wall around a building.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to Development & Building Permits Section at Technical Affairs Department.
  • Attach facsimiles of title deed and property document  (recent date no more than six months).
  • Copy of ID card (for individuals) or a copy of business license (for companies).
  • No objection letter from the owner.
  • Survey showing the property boundaries.

Service Center

MoM&UP's Development & Building Permits Section.

Additional Information

  • You have to submit Owner Obligation, Contracting Company Obligation, and Contacting Company Authorization.
  • The Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 1 working day to be completed.


  • QR 100 for opening file.
  • Estimated fees according to the size of building.
  • Insurance fees to be recovered after completing building.

Was this service helpful?