Diplomatic missions and their members in the State of Qatar may submit a request to the Department of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to issue a diplomatic body plate of a vehicle.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Department of Protocol at MOFA.
Attach the following documents:
- Letter to the Department to issue a diplomatic plate, mentioning a required number.
- Copy of establishment registration card of the diplomatic mission.
- Copy of diplomatic card.
- Copy of car ownership (two-sided), in case of purchasing a secondhand car.
- Copy of trade bill from the car company (in case of purchasing a new car).
- Copy of diplomatic or managerial ID card of the seller (in case of purchasing a secondhand car).
The Department of Protocol at MOFA.
- The application must be filled out electronically.
- The application must be typed in Arabic.
- Chassis and engine numbers fields must be filled out in English.
Was this service helpful?