Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Diplomatic Area Entry Permit

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Individuals and establishment representatives may submit a request to the Establishments and Authorities Security Department at the Ministry of Interior to obtain an entry permit to the diplomatic area.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Security Permits Services" and select "Issue New Permit".
  • Fill out the required information in “Application Data” page.
  • Attach the required documents in "Attachments" page.
  • Review the inserted data and confirm its validity in "Summary" page.
  • Click on "Send" to confirm sending the request.

Offline Instructions

  • Fill out the paper form by entering all the required information, then print it out and submit it to the diplomatic area.
  • Attach the following documents:

  • Copy of QID
  • Personal photo 4.8 * 3.8


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?