Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request Demolition and Reconstruction of Council Housing for People with Limited Income

  • Last Updated 08 Sep, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service allows the beneficiary of council housing for the people with limited income to submit a request online for the demolition and reconstruction of the house, in accordance with Law No. (1) of 1964 to Establish Council Housing, and its amendments in Law No. (2) of 2007 on the Housing System.

Online Instructions

  • Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System, after selecting one of the two options: Applicant is Deceased or Applicant is Alive.
  • Submit the form and attach the following documents:
    • QID card copy
    • Title deed and plans in case of possession of property
    • Certificate from real estate registration confirming determination of property to the beneficiary and his/her dependents
    • Determination of heirs and power of attorney (in case of death of beneficiary)


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user should have a smart card to use this service.
  • The applicant should have benefited from the residence until the end of 31/12/1987.
  • Real estate registration letter should be submitted proving that the applicant does not own any property.
  • Proof should be submitted confirming that the current house is not suitable for residence.

Was this service helpful?