- Login using your smart card to the National Authentication System, after selecting one of the two options: Applicant is Deceased or Applicant is Alive.
- Submit the form and attach the following documents:
- QID card copy
- Title deed and plans in case of possession of property
- Certificate from real estate registration confirming determination of property to the beneficiary and his/her dependents
- Determination of heirs and power of attorney (in case of death of beneficiary)
No fees are required for this service.
- The user should have a smart card to use this service.
- The applicant should have benefited from the residence until the end of 31/12/1987.
- Real estate registration letter should be submitted proving that the applicant does not own any property.
- Proof should be submitted confirming that the current house is not suitable for residence.
Was this service helpful?