Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Request Consultation from Ministry of Interior

  • Last Updated 21 Feb, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee


Individuals may submit a request to the General Traffic Directorate at the Ministry of Interior to get a consultation.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to your account on Metrash2 app.
  • Click on “Communicate with us” then “Consulting”.
  • Fill in all the required information.
  • Click on “Send”.

Was this service helpful?