Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pets and Animal Services

Request Certificate on Whole or Partial Condemnation of Carcass

  • Last Updated 26 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Individuals, companies and restaurants may submit a request to the Municipal Control Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to issue a whole or partial condemnation certificate upon the request of the carcass (es) owner as a result of the examination made by the in-charge veterinarian at the relevant slaughterhouse, stating that it is unfit for human consumption. In such case, a cash allowance is paid or the carcass is replaced with another.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the mechanical slaughterhouse at the competent municipality.
  • Visit the place of purchase to either complete the exchange procedures or receive a cash allowance.

Service Center

Mechanical slaughterhouse at the competent municipality

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?