- Enter the homepage of the Building Permits System and click on “BP System Application” at the beginning of the main menu.
- Login to the system by entering your username, password and verification code, then click on “Login”.
- Select the service, and fill out all the required details.
Attach the following documents:
- Engineering Consulting Office Authorization (architectural)
- Original copy of title deed and property document (recent date no more than six months)
- For individuals: Copy of QID card
- For companies and institutions: Copy of commercial license
- Photo of the building
- Copy of Building Completion Certificate or statement from Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” clarifying power connection date
- For demolition of new buildings (less than 15 years old): Building Development License
- For demolition of archeological buildings: Written approval from Qatar Museums Authority or a private engineering office
- Pay appropriate fees and print the permit.
Applicable fees for building completion certificate issuance are as follows:
- Inspection to issue a demolition license: QR30
- Drawing of sketches (if required): QR100
- After filling in the application and attaching the required documents, the application is referred to the competent municipality, and the system sends an SMS to open the request.
- MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires one day to be completed.
- You can check this service information on MME website.
Was this service helpful?