For whom are you looking for services?




Must Knows

Request Attestation of Sick Leave Certificate

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2020
  • Service Type : Offline Services
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Health & Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen:Business Owner


Patients wishing to document their sick leaves to be used abroad may submit a request to the Department of Health Professions (DHP) at the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) to document the sick leaves issued via the electronic system e-Jaza.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit sick leave attestation request to the DHP.
  • Attach the sick leave issued via e-Jaza.

Service Center

MOPH building - Third Floor - DHP (Check Google Maps)

Additional Information

Please check and refer to the circulars issued frequently by the DHP frequently to get the latest updates of the registration and licensing requirements.


No fees are required for this service.