Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Applications and Registrations

Request Approval to Build on Farm

  • Last Updated 29 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality to obtain initial approval to build a private house on a farm or buildings to serve the farm as labor housing as well as warehouses in preparation for obtaining a building permit from the competent municipality.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Letter from farm owner describing type of building and required space
    • Coordinates of the buildings to be constructed
    • Engineering scheme of the buildings

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center

Additional Information

The required building and suggested area shall be within the terms and areas approved by the Permanent Committee for Farms and Regulation of Farms’ Affairs.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?