Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Electricity & Water Services

Request Approval to Add Electricity Meter, Reinforce Electricity Supply, Connect Electric Current or Connect Water

  • Last Updated 30 Nov, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Farm owners may submit a request to the Farm Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to obtain the necessary approvals for farm owners through a letter addressed to Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” to receive the following services:

  • Water connection
  • Electric current reinforcement
  • Addition of an electricity meter to a farm on condition that it is for purposes serving the farm
  • Electricity connection to farm with no electricity

Offline Instructions

Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Agricultural Affairs Department at MoM.

Service Center

  • Headquarters of the Agricultural Affairs Department - Al Mansour Tower - Old Slata
  • Rawdat Al Faras Center

Additional Information

  • The farm ownership card shall be valid.
  • There shall not be violations against the farm.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?