This service allows parents to request the approval for a student to be admitted in a public school starting from the maximum age allowed for admission.
- Access the Public Services Portal.
- Click on the “Request Approval for Admission from the Maximum Age in Public Schools” under “Registration Services”.
- Click on start service then login.
- Enter the student’s QID, electricity number, and class level.
- Specify a School from the schools available for registration.
- Student’s birth certificate and QID card.
- You can submit the admission request even if there aren’t vacancies in the school in case of submitting the following:
- Parent Employment Certificate
- "To Whom it May Concern" certificate from KAHRAMAA or lease contract.
- Official letter signed by the student’s parent including their QID copy.
- Declare that the provided information is correct then submit the application.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?