Accountants may submit a request to the Admission Committee of Chartered Accountants at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to appeal on rejected registration decision, writing off decision or suspension as issued by the Committee.
- Log in to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Choose “Appeal on Committee Decision” service from the “Legal Accountants Services” list.
- Read general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
- Enter personal details of appeal applicant, then click on “Next”.
- Select committee decision on which you would appeal, mentioning reasons for appeal, then click on “Next”.
- Attach supporting documents to the appeal and Minister’s decision on appeal on Admission Committee decision or discipline of legal accountants, then click on “Next”.
- Review and adopt application data summary and submit your application.
The Admission Committee of Chartered Accountants reviews the appeal application, then makes a decision and notifies the applicant of accepting the appeal.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?