Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Animal Resources Ownership Certificate

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Individuals may submit a request to the Animal Resources Department at the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change to obtain animal resources ownership certificate.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password.
  • Click on “Animal Resources Department”, then “Request Animal Resources Ownership Certificate”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering personal details, service and ownership details.
  • Attach copy of QID.
  • Attach copy of valid farm license, or house title deed, or exclusion from sketch certificate for desert houses "Beit al-Bar".
  • Click on "Save".

Additional Information

  • There must be a registered ownership.
  • For inquiries, technical problems or complaints, please call at: 184 over 24 hours, or send an email to:

Was this service helpful?