Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Judiciary Services

Request an Opposition Appeal against a Judgment in Absentia

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Supreme Judiciary Council
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables you to request an opposition appeal against a judgment in absentia on Al Mahakem E-Services Portal.

Online Instructions

  • Login to Al Mahakem E-Services Portal.
  • Enter the activation code sent to the registered number.
  • Select the type of entry (lawyer, personal).
  • Choose the type of the required service by clicking on "Post-Judgment Requests" then choose the "Appeal against a judgment in absentia" service.
  • Specify the type of the applicant (individual, legal person).
  • Enter the requested details, and click "next", to submit your application.


No fees required for this service. 

Additional Information 

You can visit Al Mahakem E-Services Portal for more information.

Was this service helpful?