Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Judiciary Services

Request an Appeal on a Decision to Correct a Factual Error or a Judgment

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Supreme Judiciary Council
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables you to request an appeal on a decision to correct a factual error or a judgment on Mahakem E-Services Portal.

Online Instructions

  • Login to Al Mahakem E-Services Portal.
  • Enter the activation code sent to the registered number.
  • Select the type of entry (lawyer, personal).
  • Choose the type of the required service by choosing the "Request an appeal on a decision to correct a factual error or a judgment" service from "Motion trials requests".
  • Enter the requested details, and click "next", to submit your request.


No fees required for this service. 

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?