Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Request Allocation of Temporary Land for Labor Housing

  • Last Updated 26 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Companies may request the allocation of temporary lands to build houses to their workers on condition that a company has more than 100 workers.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to the Ministry of Municipality website.
  • Select “Allocation of Temporary Land for Labor Housing” service from the list of municipal e-services.
  • Click on “Create new request” and fill in the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Attach copy of each of commercial license, commercial registration, establishment ID and authorized signatory ID.
  • Attach statistical certificate of the number of workers approved by the Labor Department, and copies of the company business projects.
  • Make sure the information entered is correct, then submit your application.

Additional Information

  • Please make sure you complete all the required information and attachments correctly so that your application will not be rejected.
  • To inquire about your allocation request and find out its current status, please click on “Application Status Inquiry”, and enter the required information, then click on “Search”.

Was this service helpful?