Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?


Report Traffic Violation via Metrash2

  • Last Updated 21 Feb, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Transportation
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident:Parent, Employee


Individuals may submit a report to the General Traffic Directorate at the Ministry of Interior on a traffic violation.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to your account on Metrash2 app.
  • Click on “Communicate with us” then “Traffic”, followed by “Report Traffic Violation”.
  • Fill in all the required information and attach image affirming the violation.
  • Click on “Send”.

Was this service helpful?