Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Replace Reserved Land with Another

  • Last Updated 26 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens may submit a request to the Lands and Survey Department to replace a reserved land with another. This is made in coordination with the competent authorities.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit request to the Lands and Survey Department, attaching copy of QID or birth certificate of reserved land owner.
  • Attach copy of QID of authorized representative.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Lands and Survey Department.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?