Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications, and Letters

Replace Lost or Damaged Permanent Registration Certificate of Big Vessels

  • Fees- QR1,500
  • Last Updated 31 May, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Transport
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Companies may submit a request online on the website of the Ministry of Transport (MOT) to replace a lost or damaged permanent registration certificate of big vessels.

Online Instructions

  • Click on the "Apply" button.
  • Login in the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq).
  • Attach the following documents:
    • A letter from an owner explaining type of lost or damaged certificate as well as explaining reason for loss
    • A copy of lost or damaged certificate
    • A shipbuilding certificate
    • A bill of sale of the vessel
    • Vessel's certificates issued by (Recognized Organization)
    • A certificate of deletion
    • A mortgage certificate (if applicable)
    • A copy of ID card (for individuals) or commercial registration (for companies)
  • Pay the appropriate fees and submit the request.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form.
  • Submit the abovementioned documents to MOT reception to complete the process.

Service Center

MOT reception

Additional Information

In order to contact the Ministry, please click on "Contact us."



Was this service helpful?