A Corporate PO Box allows businesses and government organizations to receive mail, parcels and letters at a time and place that is convenient to them, yet they should first submit a request to rent a corporate PO Box to Qatar Postal Services Company (Qatar Post).
Features of this service:
- Secure: With a Corporate PO Box, mail is kept safe under lock and key until ready for collection.
- Consistent: A Corporate PO Box address remains the same even if a business relocates.
- Convenient: Qatar Post delivers mail every day from Saturday to Thursday.
- Accessible: You can get 24-hour access to a Corporate PO Box at most Qatar Post branches.
- Receive notifications: An SMS will be sent to notify the recipient of arrived registered mail, parcels or express mail.
- Download and fill in the application form, then sign it and submit it to Qatar Post to complete the registration process.
- Bring the following:
- Refundable deposit of QR100
- Copy of commercial registration
- Copy of establishment ID with authorized signatory clarified
- Trade license
Any Qatar Post branch (click here to find the nearest one to you).
The application form is also available at any Qatar Post branch. For more information and inquiries, please call at (44464579).
Applicable fees for annual subscription based on the number of companies you want to unify under your corporate PO Box address are as follows:
Fees include one key per company, yet additional keys can be purchased.
Was this service helpful?